1. How do I pair/connect my Earloomz headset or In-car Speakerphone to my phone?
For support on how to pair/connect your headset please click here.
2. My Earlomz Bluetooth device and the phone are paired; however, it is a poor connection. What should I do?
If there is a Bluetooth communication problem between your phone and Bluetooth device then it may lead to poor calling quality or the connection dropping out altogether.
Please remember that poor calling quality can also be due to your mobile phone having limited reception so please check the reception bars on your mobile’s display or try using your mobile phone without the Earloomz Bluetooth device connected (if the problem goes away then you will know it is a communication problem between the phone and the Bluetooth device).
If you continue to experience a poor connection between your mobile and Bluetooth device then it may be necessary to perform a reset. Please for directions on how to do this.
3. What is the passcode for my Ealoomz Bluetooth device?
The passcode for all Earloomz Bluetooth devices is four zeros ("0000"). When entering the passcode ensure your Bluetooth device is still in pairing [connecting] mode.
4. My Earloomz Bluetooth device was working fine, now it’s not connecting to my phone – how can I fix this?
To restore the connection between your phone and Bluetooth device, try the following steps:
1) Check your Earloomz Bluetooth device is charged
2) Check your phone to ensure the Earloomz Bluetooth device is paired and connected (you can see it in the list of audio devices connected to Bluetooth). Please note that not all phones automatically connect, so you may have to select the Bluetooth device on your mobile phone and press connect again.
3) If the problem is still not resolved then try resetting your Earloomz Bluetooth device and phone connection.
5. Where can I find accessories and replacement parts (e.g. ear hooks, ear gels, chargers etc.) for my Earloomz device?
Please visit our online webshop to view all the accessories and replacement parts that are available for your Bluetooth device. To visit our webshop please click here.
6. Why can’t I use reject call, call hold, redial or voice dialing with my Earloomz Bluetooth device?
The Reject call / Call hold / Redial / Voice dialing features are dependent on your phone supporting them. Please consult your phone’s manual for details.
7. Why do I sometimes hear static or crackling noises while using my Earloomz Bluetooth device?
If you’re hearing static or crackling noises while using your Earloomz Bluetooth device, please try the following:
1) Move your phone closer to the Bluetooth device.
2) Move the phone and the Earloomz Bluetooth device away from other electronic devices
3) A low battery charge may also limit the range of the Earloomz Bluetooth device so make sure it’s fully charged
8. If my Bluetooth device doesn’t charge what do I do?
If your Bluetooth device does not seem to charge try the following steps:
1) Make sure that the power outlet you’re using is working and that the cord is fitted correctly into the wall, PC or Car outlet and the Earloomz Bluetooth device.
2) Try unplugging the Earloomz Bluetooth device and see if it turns on. If so, use the Earloomz Bluetooth device until the battery is completely exhausted. The next time you charge it, check that it is charging properly
3) If the Earloomz Bluetooth device is still not charging, check what happens when you initially plug the Bluetooth device into its charger. If the light on the Bluetooth device flashes on and then again quickly, it is likely that the battery is no longer working. Batteries are not replaceable or covered in our warranty
Our advice for proper use of a rechargeable battery:
1) After the Bluetooth device is completely charged, only recharge the device again when the battery is empty.
2) Remember to recharge the battery at least every 3 months (if not used).
- If the device is not used or charged for an excessive amount of time, there’s a risk that the battery will no longer charge. The battery is NOT replaceable.
9. Is my Earloomz Bluetooth device compatible with my cell phone?
In order to find out whether your Earloomz product is compatible with your cell phone please follow these three simple steps:
1. Select your Earloomz product in the product finder to the right. This will direct you to the product’s support page.
2. When on your product’s support page, select your phone’s make and model under the compatibility tab
3. This will tell you whether your phone is compatible or not
Please note: As long as your phone is Bluetooth enabled and follows the Bluetooth standard specification, it will work with our Earloomz Bluetooth devices. If your phone is not listed on our compatibility
guide and you are not sure if it supports the Bluetooth standard specification then you will need to check your phones user manual or consult your phone distributor.